Montgomery Antiques & Interiors will ship to street addresses in the continental United States, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. No shipment will be made to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
Furniture and product that are fragile, heavy, delicate, or oversized will be shipped via a white glove service to assure safe delivery. Furniture takes longer to ship due to logistics with freight and appointments set up with the customer for home delivery. The parameters for shipment of large items are as follows:
- Item will be prepared, including proper crating, and properly secured during transit.
- Delivery of item inside destination. Set up of item if disassembled for transit.
- Delivery time will be within 6 weeks.
- Insurance on items up to full value.
- Customer notifications of delivery at 24-hour, 4-hour, and at the 1-hour mark.
Product that is small- to mid-size will ship from our store within 3 days of order being placed. Once shipped, you can expect your product to arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
You will receive an e-mail the day your item ships.
Shipping questions? Please e-mail us via contact page. We check this daily.
Montgomery Antiques & Interiors' return policy is a non-returnable, non-refundable, all-sales-final policy. Product is sold "as is" as listed on each product's listing page. Age appropriate wear is part of buying antiques, vintage, and used items. This is a disclaimer that you are buying used items that may have wear and/or flaws which the pictures cannot depict. NO warranty of any kind implied or expressed is offered. All sales are final and non-returnable. All furniture and items are sold AS IS. We will do our best to note these flaws on the product's listing page but all flaws may not be noted.
All shipping charges are non-refundable with the exception of damaged merchandise due to shipping.
White Glove Shipping Items (Large, Fragile Furniture)
- You must notify delivery company upon delivery of any damage that occurred during shipment.
- Our shipping company will arrange insurance reimbursement with you directly.
- For instances where an item does not fit through an entry way, our shipping company will arrange with you, at the customer's expense, to ship the item back to us. We will then deduct a 10 percent re-stocking fee and issue a store credit to the customer for the remainder of the balance.
Small- to Mid-Sized Product
- Contact us via conact page to receive instructions on filing an insurance reimbursement claim.